(some random picture I found on the internet)
Tonight as we are doing family scripture study. Which I don't know if we will ever forget again as my boys will never let us forget to do it right before bed. So Josh is reading. When we do scripture study we usually read a chapter a night. And whoever is reading can read as many verses as they want. Josh usually gets so caught up in the story that there have been times he has read 20 verses, we just let him run with it. So tonight he is reading and it says something about different animals, naming them. Then Josh says " and the A. S. S.". Trevor and I were laughing so hard. So apparently Josh recognized it as a swear word but was stuck as it is in the scriptures. So he just spelled it out. So tonight Josh learned about a new way to say donkey.
Monday, January 16, 2012
The differnce between a swear word
(some random picture I found on the internet)
Tonight as we are doing family scripture study. Which I don't know if we will ever forget again as my boys will never let us forget to do it right before bed. So Josh is reading. When we do scripture study we usually read a chapter a night. And whoever is reading can read as many verses as they want. Josh usually gets so caught up in the story that there have been times he has read 20 verses, we just let him run with it. So tonight he is reading and it says something about different animals, naming them. Then Josh says " and the A. S. S.". Trevor and I were laughing so hard. So apparently Josh recognized it as a swear word but was stuck as it is in the scriptures. So he just spelled it out. So tonight Josh learned about a new way to say donkey.
Catagories
did he just say that?,
Josh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-Latest Posts-

0 share your thoughts:
Post a Comment