I started out the week going to Allie's sister Melissa wedding shower. Had a good time visiting, loved this picture of Allie from the shower so thought I would post it.
Josh had his kindergarten graduation. They wanted him to dress up for it. He woke up that morning and although he has afternoon kindergarten he wanted to get dressed up right away because he was so excited!
All the kids received awards individual to them, Josh received the Milky Way award for being an out of this world reader.
Josh and his teacher
For a graduation present all the parents in the class did 2 scrapbook pages of something from that year. I also did the outside cover and the inside cover. Josh loved his scrapbook! I really liked that a whole school year was covered and I didn't have to do all the work.

These pics were from Parents and Pastries, Trevor and I took the kids to school at about 7am and everyone sits on blankets in the gym reading Dr. Seuss books eating breakfast. Josh's school has so many fun activities.
Trevor started getting our house ready to rent. First project ripping out the shower. I am so excited to see the finished product.
Josh learned to work a computer at about 2 and a half, I realized last week that Patrick was now 3 and I had never showed him how to do it by himself. He was a natural! I pulled out my old laptop, can't be too cautious. Told him what the mouse was and what to click to play his game and then he was off! Josh came over and told him what to push to play different games, and I was able to get back to house work. This is the perfect picture, Patrick excited about something he won. Just in the 2 days he has been playing his letter recognition has gotten better. The only website I have put him on is Starfall, he loves it.
Josh had his kindergarten graduation. They wanted him to dress up for it. He woke up that morning and although he has afternoon kindergarten he wanted to get dressed up right away because he was so excited!
All the kids received awards individual to them, Josh received the Milky Way award for being an out of this world reader.
Josh and his teacher
For a graduation present all the parents in the class did 2 scrapbook pages of something from that year. I also did the outside cover and the inside cover. Josh loved his scrapbook! I really liked that a whole school year was covered and I didn't have to do all the work.

These pics were from Parents and Pastries, Trevor and I took the kids to school at about 7am and everyone sits on blankets in the gym reading Dr. Seuss books eating breakfast. Josh's school has so many fun activities.
Trevor started getting our house ready to rent. First project ripping out the shower. I am so excited to see the finished product.
Josh learned to work a computer at about 2 and a half, I realized last week that Patrick was now 3 and I had never showed him how to do it by himself. He was a natural! I pulled out my old laptop, can't be too cautious. Told him what the mouse was and what to click to play his game and then he was off! Josh came over and told him what to push to play different games, and I was able to get back to house work. This is the perfect picture, Patrick excited about something he won. Just in the 2 days he has been playing his letter recognition has gotten better. The only website I have put him on is Starfall, he loves it.

we also heard this week that the short sale we put an offer on about a month or so ago received third party approval!!! So unless something crazy happens we will be closing June 21st!! We are so excited!

6 share your thoughts:
I LOVE your new house! It looks great! I'm so excited for you guys. What a fun week!
So awesome! I want to hear more about it! Where is it located, etc...
Sounds like a fun busy week. The new house looks so nice, where's it at?
Love the house it is really cute, have fun moving!!!
Chrystal, thanks for your nice comment on our blog. The new background is from blogger's new "Design" feature. It is up where it used to say "Customize" or "Dashboard" or something. It is way easy to use. Your new place looks great!
Hola Trevor, que bueno haberte encontrado mi viejo amigo y gracias a este blog que me paso Dave, puedo volver a establecer contacto contigo, me alegra que vayas a comprar o que ya hayas comprado una casa, he visto que al parecer tienes hijos y son hermosos. Si tienes algun email escribeme para ponernos al dia, te felicito por tu familia.
Saludos,
Cyntia (Rama El Melón)
cyntiaccj@gmail.com
Post a Comment